Sunday, June 30, 2013

My Top 10 Albums of 2013, So Far...

Any genre, any artist. These are my top 10 favorite albums of the year so far.


10. Killscreen - Non-Fiction EP, a great pop-punk EP that's all around good.


9. Silverstein - This is How the Wind Shifts, a wonderfully cohesive project.


8. Justin Timberlake - 20/20 Experience, a solid R&B album that is artistic and enjoyable.


7. Logic - Welcome to Forever(mixtape), a free album from rapper Logic that is pure gold.


6. Run the Jewels - Run the Jewels, Killer Mike and El-P back again and tearing this up, plus it's free!


5. Kid Cudi - Indicud, this over time has become a favorite for me lately, I love it.


4. The Wonder Years - The Greatest Generation, they finally released an album that I love a lot, this album is awesome.



3. Black Sabbath - 13, a fantastic metal album from the creators themselves.


2. J. Cole - Born Sinner, if you read the review, you know, this album impressed me beyond reason.


1. Senses Fail - Renacer, what can I say? Senses Fail is one of my favorite albums, I love this album like you can't understand.




No comments:

Post a Comment